Australian secondary school students' use of tobacco, alcohol, and over-the-counter and illicit substances in 2011
4. Alcohol use among Australian secondary students
In this section:
- 4.1 - How many Australian secondary school students were involved with drinking alcohol in 2011?
- 4.2 - Type of alcohol consumed
- 4.3 - Access to alcohol
- 4.4 - Who students ask to buy alcohol for them
- 4.5 - Places where students drink
- 4.6 - Adult supervision of student drinking, location of supervised drinking and source of alcohol when drinking was supervised
- 4.7 - Relationship between sources of alcohol, place alcohol is consumed, and drinking behaviour
- 4.8 - How do students see themselves in relation to drinking alcohol?
- 4.9 - What do students do after consuming alcohol and what are their intentions to get drunk?
- 4.10 - Has the drinking behaviour of secondary students changed over time?